- Magnesium (Mg) is an essential mineral best known for its role in bone and nervous system function.
- Recent research has demonstrated that it is also critical for normal brain health and normal cognitive function by maintaining the density and stability of neuronal synapses. However, most forms of Mg are not easily absorbed into the nervous system.
- Magtein™ is a patented form of Mg that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier for utilization in the brain.
- Laboratory studies indicate that Magtein™ supports brain health and may facilitate learning and memory, as well as a relaxed mood.*
- *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily in divided doses (take 1 capsule during the daytime, preferably in mid-afternoon and take 2 capsules one hour before sleep).