NOW Bromelain 500 mg, 60 Veg Capsules
- 2400 GDU/g
- Supports Healthly Digestion
- Joint Comfort
- A Dietary Supplement
- Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme derived from the stem of the pineapple plant that has protein-digesting properties.
- When taken with food, Bromelain can help to support healthy digestion.
- When taken between meals, it may help to support joint comfort and may help to relieve temporary soreness that is associated with muscle overuse.*
- Bromelain is designed by nature to support proper gastrointestinal function and may also help to promote the comfort of muscles and joints.*
SUGGESTED USAGE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with or between meals.
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
† Gelatin Digesting Units – a measure of proteolytic (protein digesting) activity
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
GDU: Gelatin Digesting Units - a measure of proteolytic (protein digesting) activity.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Please Recycle. Made in the USA.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.