NOW - Chlorophyll 100 mg, 90 Veg Capsules
Save $0.00 Save $-14.40
Original Rental price $14.40 - Original Rental price $14.40
Original Rental price
$14.40 - $14.40
Current price $14.40
- Chlorophyll is a green pigment naturally produced by plants and algae and gives them their characteristic green color.
- Chlorophyll is critical for photosynthesis, the process by which sunlight is converted into chemical energy.
- Chlorophyll can function as a free radical neutralizer, may help to support the body's detoxification processes and has been traditionally used as an internal deodorizer.
- This water-soluble extract is in the form of sodium copper chlorophyllin.
- Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (this product contains Alfalfa), or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- When taken orally, chlorophyll may cause diarrhea or green discoloration of urine or feces.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Do Not Eat Freshness Packet.
- Keep in Bottle.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.