NOW - Kelp 150 mcg, 200 Tablets
Save $0.00 Save $-10.80
Original Rental price $10.80 - Original Rental price $10.80
Original Rental price
$10.80 - $10.80
Current price $10.80
- Kelp is a large, leafy seaweed belonging to the brown algae family that grows in "forests" in the colder waters of the world’s oceans.
- Kelp has been used for centuries as an important nutritious staple ingredient in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean cuisines.
- It is also an excellent source of iodine, which has been shown to be essential for healthy thyroid function.
- Other ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Vegetarian Coating.
- Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially thyroid medications), taking other iodine supplements, or have a medical condition (especially any thyroid disorder).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.