NOW - Kelp Caps 325 mcg, 250 Veg Caps
Save $0.00 Save $-14.40
Original Rental price $14.40 - Original Rental price $14.40
Original Rental price
$14.40 - $14.40
Current price $14.40
- Kelp is a large, leafy brown algae that belongs to the seaweed family and grows in the colder waters of the world's oceans.
- It is a good source of marine minerals, including potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. It is also an excellent source of iodine, which has been shown to support healthy thyroid function.
- Your thyroid gland is responsible for producing the hormones that support normal cellular metabolism.
- As with most green foods, kelp also contains vitamins and cell salts essential for good nutrition.
- Kelp is also an excellent source of iodine, which has been shown to be essential for healthy thyroid function.*
- NOW® Kelp caps delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods.
- Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- Natural color variations may occur in this product.
- Vcaps® is a registered trademark of Capsugel.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please Recycle.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.